Carbide / Cobalt Burs Rotary Dental Instruments For Dentist Clinic
1. Made of Tungsten carbide, Cobalt
2. Size available: according to the size table
3. Applied for low speed handpieces
4. Classification: Round, Pear, Amalgm Prep, Inverted Cone,
Straight Flat-End Fissure,Straight Flat End X-Cut Fissure, Straight
Round End Fissure, Straight Round End X-Cut Fissure, Taper Flat End
Fissure, Taper Flat End X-Cut Fissure, Taper Round End Fissure
5. It is rotary grinding instruments for hard tissue such as tooth
and bones, it can also used fr grinding metal, plastic, porcelain
and other hard materials.
6. It is used connecting with dental handpiece.
7. Packing: pack in blister packing, plastic box or bulk packg or
other packings as per customer's requirement.
Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
Model Number: DB-02B
Usage: Carbide Rotary Instruments applied in Dentist Clinic
Material: Tungsten carbide
1. Dental Carbide Burs for RA shank
2. Made of Tungsten carbide
3. One-piece construction reduces vibration in operation and risk
4. Use for hard tissue such as tooth and bones, as well for
grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
5. Used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard
materials and tissues.
6. It is the dental carbide burs with stainless steel shank and
Carbide Rotary Instruments applied in Dentist Clinic Use for hard
tissue such as tooth and bones, as well for grinding metal,
plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
1/4 ~ 9
Ideal for initial entry, excavating infected dentin, extending
preparation walls, creating retentive features, and endodontic
access. Smaller head diameters help create ultra-conservative
33 1/2, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
Offers a sharp taper ideal for creating mechanical locks in
Straight Flat-End Fissure
Creates a preparation with parallel walls and a flat floor. Useful
for establishing the periphery of a preparation. Cross-Cuts
increase cutting efficiency and facilitate cutting dentin at lower
speeds for improved tactile response. Dome Ends create rounded
internal line angles to distribute occlusal forces.
169, 170, 171
Taper Flat End Fissure
Creates diverging preparation walls ideal for indirect
restorations. Cross-Cuts increase cutting efficiency. Dome Ends
create rounded internal line angles to distribute occlusal forces
better. Tapered shape helps maintain full-length enamel rod margins
on convex tooth surfaces.
245, 330, 331, 332
Creates a preparation with convergin walls and round internal line
angles. Ideal for creating mechanical retenton and maintaining
full-length enamel rod margins on pit and fissure surfaces. FG 245
and FG 246 offer a longer head length and flat floors with rounded
internal line anglets.
556, 557, 558, 559
Cylinder Flat End (Crosscut)
Straight Flat -End X-Cut Fissues
699, 700, 701, 702, 702
Taper Flat End X-Cut Fissure
Straight Round End Fissure
Straight Round End X-Cut Fissure
Taper Round End Fissure
Shipping and delivery time:
3-20 Days according the order quantity
1) As we are real manufacturer with CE & ISO certification, we
can guarantee our price is first-hand, good quality with
2) If you receive defective items, please email us a picture of the
defective part. We will send you a replacement without extra
charger, or offer refund.
3) Provide OEM service advantage: We can make OEM products or
private labeling if the customer required, and the working length
and packing also can be changed according to the customer's
4) After-sale service:If there is quality problem, we will take
full responsibility of replacement without extra charger, or